Galley Hill Equine Surgery Covid-19 Advice
Be assured that during this challenging time we are taking every reasonable step to maintain our services and continue to provide exceptional care for your horses and ponies. We appreciate you taking the time to read our guidelines below and your consideration for our staff and their health alike.
1. We will now only be undertaking emergency appointments. Our phone line will be monitored 24/7 for all concerns, account payments, queries and emergencies.
2. All non-essential and routine appointments unfortunately can not be booked in.
3. We kindly ask when the vet attends your appointment, that there is only one person present to hold the horse. If you are sick or self-isolating please DO NOT attend the visit. Please call us prior to the visit in order to discuss a suitable arrangement to safely treat your horse.
4. The office will be open between 9.30 – 12 during the week. All other times, the staff on call will have remote access to your horses’ clinical records, if vital information is required. If you need any medication or need to collect a repeat prescription, please call our office to arrange this.
5. We do also ask if payments can be made over the phone using cards rather than handing the veterinary surgeon cash.
6. If you are self-isolating or have been advised to do so and you have concerns regarding your horse then please call the surgery and we will do our utmost to try and help by either a telephone/video call/email consult with a Veterinary Surgeon so a plan of care can be made.